Bipolar Missionary: Healing the Past, Shaping the Future

I'm my husband's "head cheerleader." That's why I'm announcing that his book, Bipolar Missionary is now published on Amazon!

Paul spent nine months delving into his memories, pouring his heart and soul onto the pages. He wrote with one goal in mind: to encourage others with the comfort God has given him. 

His life verse in 2 Corinthians 1:3-5 comes alive. "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ."

If your life's mountains are too high to climb or your valleys too low to navigate, you will find hope in Paul's journey, whether you face post traumatic stress, abuse, addiction, mental illness, childhood pain and more. Here's  the Amazon link where you may read or order it:https://www.amazon.com/Bipolar-Missionary-Healing-Past-Shaping-Future-ebook/dp/B087XXWB9N
 

Two photos taken years apart are filled with joys, sorrows, adventures, miracles, and ministry. Paul and I met in a delicatessen in 1976. I was a burned-out inner city school teacher in a temp job as a cashier. Paul was a top salesman in his company. He walked into my life looking for a good sandwich and saw me at the cash register. His first words, "I got lost in your eyes."
Here we are 44 years later!











No comments:

Post a Comment

The Christmas Shepherds, Levitical Priests for Their Bethlehem Flocks

S hepherds and sheep hold a prominent place in the Bible. The most famous are the Christmas shepherds!   I s it possible that Mary birthed ...